Where do you want to be in a month?
I'm Kellie. Your certified coach and applied positive psychology practitioner.
Together, we'll get you there.
Your journey is specific to you.
Your solution should be too.
In each coaching session, we'll work together to create unique action steps for you. I don't use premade plans or force a plan to fit the person. We create the plan to fit you.
With my background in psychology, experience implementing systems to save time and energy, and tools for creating a healthy, positive mindset, I can help you achieve your goals.
Anything you want to change, you can change.
Whether that's up-leveling your self-care, adapting to living with a new health diagnosis, wanting to create and stick to healthy eating habits, or trying to figure out how to feel less stressed in life, I can help!
Keep reading for answers to FAQs!
Got a question? These should help:
Basically, coaching is a process where the coach (that's me!) helps the client (that's you!) make a positive change in your life which contributes to increased life-satisfaction and overall well-being.
If you want the long fancy definition with a lot of words, this is what the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Applied Positive Psychology Coaching (APPC) program have to say about it:
"According to the ICF, coaching is described as thought-provoking and creative process that inspires clients to maximize their personal and professional potential. Positive psychology based coaching integrates the scientific study of thriving as tools, interventions, and measures that further empower both the coach and client. Combined, with the positive psychology expertise gained in the CAPP Program, APPC students are able to uniquely position themselves as coaches who use scientifically proven approaches to help their clients achieve greater wellbeing, life satisfaction, and personal mastery, faster and more effectively."
You tell me how you want to feel or what it is you want to be different, and I use coaching skills to help you find what you're looking for. It sounds vague because it's so unique to each person. Want to create an action plan? We can do that. If you want accountability, we can set it up. Ready to change a mindset or thought-pattern? We can do that too.
Coaching works by using scientifically based tools - like gratitude practices, self-regulation, goal setting, and more - to help you be the person you want to be in the world.
I have a :
- Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology Coaching - The program is certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology - Making me one of 1,500 Certified Applied Positive Psychology Practitioners in the world
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from one of the top public universities in the United States, Georgia Institute of Technology
A typical session has 3 parts: checking in, coaching, and closing.
- Checking in is when you tell me how things have been since our last session. We can talk about what worked (or didn't work) and what you want to be coached on this session.
- Coaching is when we get to the heart of it. We dive into whatever it is you want to for the session.
- Closing is when we wrap up. I'll review what we've discussed and make sure we end with you feeling like you have the tools needed to keep going until our next session.
No. We'll set up sessions based on your needs.
For some people, they want a few sessions to focus on a very specific problem and then they feel they're good to go.
You might want to make some bigger changes in your life and meet weekly for more accountability. (You know like working towards a new goal in your career or implementing a major mindset change.)
Maybe bi-weekly works best for your schedule and growth. Or monthly.
We'll talk about what you think in our discovery call and the conversation is always open. Coaching is meant to serve you.
Absolutely! With 10+ years navigating the health and wellness space on my own healing journey from chronic illnesses, I'm particularly attuned to the specific challenges that can come up navigating life with chronic illness. We can work together to come up with creative solutions to help navigate everyday life.
Some of the things I've worked through and have helped others with chronic health challenges include feeling:
- Too exhausted to make it from the bed to a chair
- Like a burden
- Alone - Dealing with limited social interactions and that no one really understands what your experience is like
- Anxiety around doctors' visits and new protocols
- Overwhelmed trying to take of yourself and have a life too
- Frustrated hearing "you don't look sick" when you finally work up the energy to go out
Don't let the negative voice inside your mind convince you that things will never change. Whatever it is, you can change it. You have that power. Coaching is a way to help you access that power, it's a way to help facilitate change.
My goal is for you to live the best possible life you can. I want you to feel confident showing up each day as yourself so you can make the difference you're meant to make in this world. If you have any other questions or concerns about how I can help you get the results you want with coaching, fill out the form below and I'll get back to you within 48 hours.
I'll help you get going in the direction that's correct for you.
Sorry about that! Fill out the form below, tell me your question, and I'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Take the first step towards reaching your full potential!
Fill out this form and I'll get back to you in 48 hours!